Friday, April 1, 2011

Silver Lining


Today was a bad day. I've been sick and things did not go well at work. People were not nice and I got in a little tiff that's been on my mind all afternoon. I couldn't wait for the day to be over so I could forget every tiny stinking detail of it.

Then, tonight, as I was wallowing, I realized that I was actually thankful for days like this. Because today made me appreciate my many many good days that outnumber the bad. I realized how lucky I am to have people in my life that put up with me...during the good and the bad. I'm thankful for Daily Puppy which actually made me smile today. And for all other puppies in my life.

So I say, thank goodness for the ::occasional:: bad day.

Now, I'll be very happy if Nyquil does its thang and karate chops this virus.

Kate




No comments:

Post a Comment