Saturday, April 30, 2011

Love Story

UHQWFEtrailercaps091


UHQWFEtrailercaps092

UHQWFEtrailercaps103
{all photos found here}

Yesterday, I saw Water for Elephants. Go watch it. Well, first read the book, then go watch it. The imagery is breathtaking and I think the unique story has a universal theme that love can conquer all.

It's funny, actually, because I started the day with a royal love celebration and ended the evening with a film depicting a circus romance. And somewhere in the middle, I felt a little jaded. But, no matter what life throws at me, I'm confident that the love that surrounds me in my life is all I'll ever need.

Seriously, go see it.

Kate

1 comment:

  1. Our book club is going to see it next Saturday. I can't wait! So glad to hear someone that read the book also really enjoyed the movie. :)

    ReplyDelete