Friday, April 29, 2011

"San Anton"

This week, I jetted to San Antonio for a quick business trip. I didn't see much of the city but I liked what I saw. I ate a seafood poblano relleno which puts all other poblano rellenos to shame. I dined with my aunt and uncle and my adorable cousins. And I met the most genuine and warmest people ever. Texas has won my heart and I almost didn't want to leave. But the second I exited DCA airport, I smiled and thought, Home Sweet Home.

The only failure from the trip was that I took only this picture.


I learned that many locals refer to San Antonio as "San Anton" and to fit in, I plan to say it from now on too.  

Thanks for the fun, Texas.

Kate

p.s. After eleven days of being peanut butter free, I snacked on spoonfuls when I returned from my travels. And you know what? I think I'm over my peanut butter phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment