Thursday, March 31, 2011

Lent

While writing my last post, I was reminded about how M gave up Target for 40 days last year during Lent.  Even though I'm about three weeks late, I've finally decided what I'm giving up for Lent.  For the next forty days (until May 10, 2011), I will forgo buying any pantry items.  My pantry is already packed-filled.  I literally can't fit anything else in it (although I somehow need to find a place for the 21 baby food puree pouches I couldn't pass up today at Target).  Need proof?



Yes, for the next forty days, I will get creative and finally find a use for the 12 unopened bottles of salad dressing and 20 cans/jars of fruit, vegetables, etc. taking up space. 

Wish me luck!

Hugs to our followers,
LC

1 comment:

  1. Giving up Target for Lent was one of the hardest thing I've ever done. Athough, I loved how much money I saved! It's not that I'm addicted to shopping, I'm just addicted to Target.
    ~M

    ReplyDelete