Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sugar Free

I gave up refined sugar for Lent and it's pretty much all I think about now. Well, yes, I did eat pie on Monday but c'mon, I had to celebrate Pi day. Had to.


I stumbled upon this gorgeous sugared fruit display (thanks, Martha) and I've become a little obsessed with crystalized goodies.


Sugared Fruit


And even more beautiful than that, are these amazingly beautiful candied orange peels.




They will be my first post-Lent indulgence.

And, I know what I'll be dreaming of tonight...sugar plum fairies.

xoxo,

Kate

1 comment:

  1. Hey there!
    My name’s Heather. I’m really wanting to get more actively involved in the blogging community. Will you follow me and I’ll follow you back? Looking forward to blogging with ya!

    --Conversetotheoscars =]

    ReplyDelete