Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's in the photograph of love...

I love good photography, however I think I need to work on my skills (maybe i'll take a class???) and/or have my hot, rich boyfriend buy me buy myself a better camera, but in the meantime I've been reading a lot of articles on photography. This is one of my favorite photography websites. The articles articles/advice are really well written and I have found so many great photos posted by the members- very inspiring. Here are a few of my favorites from the website...





New Goal: Find photography class to take and then post OWN photos to blog.
~M

3 comments:

  1. These are awesome photos! I wish I could take a class with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you post it on the blog, you HAVE to do it. I'm holding you accountable! :)

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Challenge accepted! Stay tuned for photography updates- they are going to blow your mind.
    ~M

    ReplyDelete