Sunday, March 27, 2011

On the edge of my seat...

For those of you that love basketball, you understand what March can bring.  In my house, it brings a lot of yelling, chearing, squeezing of pillows, jumping up and down, tears, and frustration.  I'm sure my blood pressure rises quite a bit this month but I love it. As my husband said the other day "it's the best time of year where you don't get gifts."

As I'm writing this I am waiting for the last game before the Final Four to be played. It's the UNC/Kentucky game.  I just watched my second favorite team (Kansas) get beat by VCU...I'm in shock. I'm unable to move from the couch but somehow I need to refocus so that Carolina has my full attention.


Go Heels!
So, I hope all of our readers out there are enjoying their Sunday afternoon whether it's watching basketball or not.  But, if you happen to be one of those basketball fans, please cheer for the Tar Heels. :)  I'd appreciate it.
~Kc

No comments:

Post a Comment