Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Say Cheese for Cheese






Rarely do I make something that is picture worthy, but I couldn't resist with this cheese plate.  It consisted of parmesan, bleu, goat, cheddar and swiss cheeses, two types of crackers, three types of dipping mustard and salami, pepperoini, and prosciutto.  I bought the olives from the olive bar at the grocery store, but made the oven-dried tomatoes myself.  I also made no-knead peasant bread to serve with this cheese platter, but it wasn't picture worthy (despite the fact it took 3 days and a broken wooden spoon to make).

I'm sorry to say that this beautiful platter shattered into THOUSANDS of pieces the next day.  Luckily the food was happily packed away in my stomach. 

Next step, getting grown-up cheese knives, these cute cheese markers and these wine glass markers

Hugs to our followers,
LC

p.s. Check out these wine lines, especially "Nutty with a Kick."  What a perfect way to describe the wine (or your guests) during your next party!

No comments:

Post a Comment