Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Styled Ponytail



For years I have wished that I could pull off a classy ponytail but all of my attempts resembled the careless look of just returning from the gym.

So imagine my surprise when LC told me this weekend that my hair looked very stylish...in a ponytail! And this compliment was for real because I didn't even prompt her with my normal cues like "On a scale from 1-10, how horrendous is this ponytail?" Perhaps my awkward bangs have finally proven their worth!

I may have to break Mean Girls, Gretchen Wieners', rule and wear my hair in a ponytail more than once this week. I think I just might...

Kate

2 comments:

  1. Is that Kate or Carrie Underwood? I can't tell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my hair looked that great in a ponytail. I cant pull that look off at all.

    ReplyDelete