Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Keeping Up with the Kardashians


Photo found here


Its a love/hate relationship.  I'm a little ashamed to admit that my DVR records all of the Kardashians' reality TV shows.  Sometimes I think they are so down-to-Earth.  I love how close they are as a family.  I love that they tell each other the honest truth (even if its not in the nicest manner), and I love how beautiful all the girls are each in their own way.  I love how Kourtney embraced motherhood during Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami (and how Khloe and Kim offered to babysit!).  I even kind of dig Kim's new song.



I don't love how the kids talk to their mom.  I don't love their NY fashion (what happens to them on the East Coast?), and I don't like that they wake up with perfect make-up (it IS a reality show after all).  Although, I do love that Kim wears those (slightly unattractive) striped VS pajamas.  

I think I could go on and on, but while watching Kourtney and Kim Take New York I keep asking myself, "Where is baby Mason?".  He played such an important part in previous seasons and now he is no where to be found.  In between episodes of Scott's walking stick and Kourtney's sky-high Manolos, it might be interesting to actually see them as parents.  In the meantime, does Mason stay with a nanny?  How do you think I go about getting that gig???

Hugs to our followers,
LC
     

No comments:

Post a Comment