Thursday, March 31, 2011

Target is Like an Old Friend...


Photo found here
 Isn't it wonderful when you see an old friend after a few weeks/months/years?  You can pick up right where you left off and welcome each other back into your life with open arms.  I feel the same way about Target.  I try not to go there often.  I'll walk in to pick up one or two things and walk out with a cart full of "essentials".  But every time I leave a Target, I think, "What a wonderful shopping experience!".  I love that I can shop for bathing suits, car seats, patio furniture, cooking gadgets, groceries and toys all at one place. 

I walked in to Target today to get Goosey triangular crayons for Easter (thanks for the recommendation, Melissa!).  Fifty-one dollars and sixteen cents later, I walked out with crayons (two kinds!), baby food (I was so excited to see these puree pouches for less than $1 each.  What a deal!!!), juice (cheapest place I've found V8 fusion), tea (only place I've found decaf Tazo Decaf Chai!) , infant ibuprofen (half the price as the grocery store!), and orange juice (I REALLY like OJ!).

I spent so long walking up and down the aisles that Goosey fell asleep in the cart (sitting up!)

Ah, Target.  You are wonderful!  Welcome back to my life!

Hugs to our followers,
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment