Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Favorite Songs

I'll be the first to admit that I have terrible taste in music.  I didn't realize this until 2007 when I was driving in the car with Kate (my own flesh and blood!) when she changed "Walking in Memphis" by Marc Cohn for "Fergalicious" by Fergie.  I didn't say anything at the time, but in my head I was thinking "Who in her right mind would trade a 1991 classic for Fergie???"  As it turns out the answer is most of Generation Y. 

In an attempt to defend my taste in music (and convert some of my nay-sayers), here are my five favorite songs.  Listen to them.  I promise they aren't all terrible!

1.  Steve Azar--Sunshine (a big thanks to Ben and Carolann for introducing this song to me!)


2. The Corrs and Bono--When the Stars Turn Blue


3.  Mika--Grace Kelly



4.  Eva Cassidy--Somewhere Over the Rainbow




5.  Billy Joel--To Make You Feel My Love



Hugs to our followers,
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment