Sunday, February 20, 2011

I Blame You Hollywood...

Hi, my name is Mindy and I’m a celebrity gossip junkie. Some people have a cup of coffee each morning, I have my daily dose of gossip (stop judging me, I feel you questioning my IQ!!!) Between Perez Hilton and Just Jared I am usually up to date on everything I don’t actually need to know in life. Assuming some of your readers are also living a boring life (hello to my fellow Future “Cat Ladies” of America!) this is old news, but if not let me be the one to tell you that Jessica Alba is preggers, again. I know guys- Ahhhhhh, yay, so excited for more great things happening to people who are already living the BEST LIVES EVER with their super hot husbands and gorgeous, flawless, tiny-pored skin! (stab me, stab me now). JustJared had a few photos of Jessica’s “growing baby bump”…


Ok, seriously that is hardly a baby bump. That looks like me after I chow down on a burger at Red Robin. And what’s with the boots- is she part robot part cowboy? I do appreciate her husband’s Rite Aid shopping bag (RIP Dad), but these photos of her “bump” are just disappointing. Another thing she can add to her list of failures, just after “Into the Blue”.

1 comment:

  1. That's the Rite Aid store where I used to work! I am so glad I never ended up in the background of any paparazzi photos...that I know of.

    ReplyDelete