Monday, March 26, 2012

A quick trip to the city

I got to go to a conference in D.C. this past week.  The best part? Getting to see these lovely ladies for happy hour one night!


I wish we could do happy hour like that all of the time. Then again, I'd be broke but I would have so much fun. Thank you so much for making me laugh! It was a great night.

Other highlights include a visit with my friend Jen one night. I love our talks. We may have graduated from high school over 10 years ago (oh my goodness, seriously?) but it still feels like we're 11 years old sitting on her trampoline just dreaming of the future. We sat outside on the veranda of my hotel next to this awesome bonfire.



And here's the view from my hotel.


It was a long and busy week but I loved every second of it. Now, I need to get back to the real world!

~Kc

No comments:

Post a Comment