Thursday, March 1, 2012

Packed and ready to go...

I feel like I have been packing forever which I know is not true. I hate living out of boxes though. My organized soul is yearning to have this move over so that I can start getting my house clean and properly under control.  Just a matter of days now!

The boxes are starting to pile up!

I had no idea how much stuff I have accumulated over the years

We have a lot of wine. Better start drinking some!

And more boxes, ready to be packed!
Moving in real life is never like it is in the movies. There is just no way to keep the house clean while attempting to pack.  The countdown to cleanliness is on!

~Kc

2 comments:

  1. Yay! This is exciting! :) We need to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it went well this weekend! I can't wait to see it!!

    ReplyDelete