Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Everybody calm down, please stop shouting...

I know, I know Blogfans- you've missed me :) I've been a LAMES FRANCO (shout out to Katie ) about blogging lately but that's only because I've been slightly busy BEING IN EUROPE!!!!!!!! And now all your dreams are coming true because I've returned (for now) and have tons of photos to share with you. You're welcome! Go ahead and clear a good seven days in your schedules, it's gonna take awhile to get through them all, check back soon. Here's a preview for you- it's me being really mature and classy in a museum garden.
Butts
In the mean time, I'll go ahead and follow Katie's lead and answer her 11 blog questions. Fun stuff!!!

1. If money, schooling or time was no obstacle, what career would you choose?
Pretty sure I'm on to a good thing now, but if I was gonna chose something else it'd have to do with travel. Or maybe be a Princess at Disney World? I'm tall, people like getting their photo taken with tall princesses.


2. What’s the one thing you look forward to every day?
Listening to music in my car. And sleeping in my bed because it's the most comfortable bed IN THE UNIVERSE!


3. What is your number one, all-time, favorite blog?
Uh, is Videogum a blog? Because that's what I live for.

4. Biggest online pet peeve?
This quiz. Bahahahaha, jk jk.


5. What is your all-time favorite book?
I can only pick one? NERD NIGHTMARE! I guess I will chose To Kill A Mockingbird, but I'm not happy about this question.


6. What would your “last meal” be?
Corn, Calamari & Diet Coke. I'd probably add this amazing apple thing dessert I had in Ireland too. It kinda rocked.


7. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I routinely text my blogmates about falling in love with guys in the grocery store or other random places. So, yes. I LOVE love at first sight.


8. What would your ideal Sunday morning consist of?
Brunch followed by Sweatpants Sunday at home- watching the Steelers or Penguins then watching movies with some friends. I'm lucky I get to live that out quite a bit. Maybe too much??? How many days a month is it acceptable to wear Sweatpants? 11 right? Oh god, I'm going to die alone...


9. Why do you blog?
To keep in touch with my best friends in a public way. Duh.

10. If you had to choose one color to wear forever, what would you pick?
Black, so I could still support Pittsburgh sports but also look classy. All about keeping it classy, obvs.


11. What is your all-time favorite band?
If you don't know the answer to this question you are dead to me. Leave a guess in the comment section :)


Wasn't that fun??? Now, about these Europe photos...
~M



6 comments:

  1. Rodin is turning over in his grave. All we silly Americans wanted to do in his sculpture garden was take pictures of ourselves mimicing the sculptures and kissing their nicely toned asses. We are so mature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We invented maturity, Pip. Now how do you feel about going to Iceland with me???

    ReplyDelete
  3. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS i am a happy. my biggest pet peeve is your blog haha jkjkjkjkjkjk xoxoxo jkjk lol omgmomgomgomfg front to back beer sampler. isn't your favorite band hanson?
    mm
    bop

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps.... way to name drop ireland (aka your face). ummmm oh yes my last meal would be DID I MENTION I JUST WENT TO EUROPE AND LEFT KT TO ROT ON AVENUE 45

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait!!!!! Someone else mentioned going to Iceland! I think it was Candice! Weird. I guess it's fate then! Iceland, here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. KT- Your comments are perfection.

    Pip- fate has never failed us, its on!

    ReplyDelete