1. If money, schooling or time was no obstacle, what career would you choose?
Pretty sure I'm on to a good thing now, but if I was gonna chose something else it'd have to do with travel. Or maybe be a Princess at Disney World? I'm tall, people like getting their photo taken with tall princesses.
2. What’s the one thing you look forward to every day?
Listening to music in my car. And sleeping in my bed because it's the most comfortable bed IN THE UNIVERSE!
3. What is your number one, all-time, favorite blog?
Uh, is Videogum a blog? Because that's what I live for.
4. Biggest online pet peeve?
This quiz. Bahahahaha, jk jk.
5. What is your all-time favorite book?
I can only pick one? NERD NIGHTMARE! I guess I will chose To Kill A Mockingbird, but I'm not happy about this question.
6. What would your “last meal” be?
Corn, Calamari & Diet Coke. I'd probably add this amazing apple thing dessert I had in Ireland too. It kinda rocked.
7. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I routinely text my blogmates about falling in love with guys in the grocery store or other random places. So, yes. I LOVE love at first sight.
8. What would your ideal Sunday morning consist of?
Brunch followed by Sweatpants Sunday at home- watching the Steelers or Penguins then watching movies with some friends. I'm lucky I get to live that out quite a bit. Maybe too much??? How many days a month is it acceptable to wear Sweatpants? 11 right? Oh god, I'm going to die alone...
9. Why do you blog?
To keep in touch with my best friends in a public way. Duh.
10. If you had to choose one color to wear forever, what would you pick?
Black, so I could still support Pittsburgh sports but also look classy. All about keeping it classy, obvs.
11. What is your all-time favorite band?
If you don't know the answer to this question you are dead to me. Leave a guess in the comment section :)
Wasn't that fun??? Now, about these Europe photos...