Monday, March 19, 2012

A place for everything and everything in its place

I love organizing. It helps that I work as a cataloger so I get to organize books every day. But I really love organizing closets. It makes me happy.  So, my mom and I had found an idea on Pinterest that we just had to try in my new closet.  My dad was on board and he made it perfect!

 Here's my new empty closet. I brought some shoes with me to get an idea of whether our idea would work.



 And here it is in action! It's perfect!  My dad used two different types of crown molding and put them together. Then he hung them on the wall of the closet. My heels just slip over the molding perfectly. It gets them off the ground and makes use of an otherwise wasted space.




And here's a picture of the rest of the closet. I allowed Joe one shelf--I guess he deserves some closet space too.
 

On to another room to organize!
~Kc

No comments:

Post a Comment