Wednesday, March 7, 2012

cute as a button!

I'm still smiling from my perfect little weekend. It helps that my mom sent me back with enough food to stock my fridge and I've been enjoying leftovers for every meal since! And, I can't forget about these two cutie pies. They bring so much joy to our family!



LC said she's going to keep Goosey's hair in a pixie cut which might be the cutest thing I've ever seen on a two year old. Lucky little Goose--she's got the face to pull off such a style!

Speaking of which, tonight I'm finally get my locks chopped.
And by chopped, I just mean a healthy trim.
The bangs are so close to being grown out. But no matter how many times I think "no more bangs," I end up sitting in that chair saying "maybe just a few wisps". Stay strong, Kate.

xoxo,

Kate

1 comment:

  1. You're as cute as your little neice and nephew. Hope everything went well in that salon chair!

    ReplyDelete