Thursday, May 31, 2012

One Minute Older...

If you're lost, you can look and you will find me,
time after time.
If you fall I will catch you--I'll be waiting,
time after time.
--Cyndi Lauper

I have a secret for you. Today I turn 30 years old. And I share this monumental day with the best twin sister in the world.

Luckily, LC is one minute older so while that seemed like a perk when she hit double digits first...or 16 first...or even 21, now who is laughing, Twin?

I have another secret for you. LC doesn't like Cyndi Lauper. I once told LC that True Colors was our song. She rolled her eyes.

But the chorus of Time After Time is really quite beautiful. And in this case, very true. When you're angry, or sad, or happy...I'll be by your side. When you have good news to share or need to vent, or if you want to skype to show me your most recent shopping purchases, I'll be there.

Time after time.

Happy Birthday, LC! Here is to our next decade. Always together.

xoxo,

Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment