Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers Day


Dear Mom,

Everyday I'm thankful for all my blessings and you can bet your bottom dollar, you're always getting a special shout out for being so wonderful.

I don't know how you do it, but you have a knack for always saying the right thing. I'm amazed how you know when we need a phone call, or a hug, or a sounding board, or even a batch of your delicious granola bars. Those are things that only a mom knows.

I know I wasn't always the easiest child to raise. In those teenage years, I was stubborn and argumentative and maybe even sometimes a little moody. Even in those time Especially in those times, you loved me unconditionally and you guided me to be the best person I could be.

I admire you for your character, the life you lead, the sacrifices you've made and the abundant love you show to all of us everyday. Love you a bushel and a peck!

Kate

Check out last year's letter to my mom here!

No comments:

Post a Comment