Monday, May 14, 2012

A (good) reason to entertain!

Yesterday we celebrated Mother's day with my husbands grandmother, mom, and sister. It was a great day (other than the random rain shower...grr) to spend with family.  My sister-in-law's kids are absolutely adorable and wore my husband out by the end of the day.  Here are some of the goodies I made.
Mmm...Oreo truffles...so good.

I added some homemade oatmeal cookies--Granny's favorite!

All packaged up and pretty.  Aren't they cute?

Yum! I tried out a new decorating technique. I loved the the way it turned out!

This was a vanilla cake with butter cream frosting.

This one was a chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting. I LOVED this cake.


Delicious!
The only thing that would have made yesterday better was if my own mom and dad were with us to celebrate.

I hope everyone had a great weekend.
Kc

No comments:

Post a Comment