Tuesday, September 13, 2011

On the Hunt





I'm in negotiations with Mother Nature to halt the on set of autumn weather. I don't think I'll win.

I'll try to embrace the cold so I've decided to begin a search for a cozy flannel shirt. One that's roomy, yet tailored and perfect for weekend-wear. The inspiration? This beauty from Country Strong:

{photo}

So far the front runner is an understated plaid button-down from Madewell:



And I don't want to get TOO crazy here, but I'm also digging the idea of having the cuff monogrammed. 

xoxo,

Kate

3 comments:

  1. we ave so many...but obviously need more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can the monogram say "Hobo"?
    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lately, ALL I've wanted is a flannel shirt similar to the one you described. I think it's time to take it to Pinterest. I have a feeling the solution may be at Forever 21.

    ReplyDelete