Thursday, September 1, 2011

Babysitters Club

LC decided to surprise her husband this week by showing up to his office and treating him to a romantic dinner to celebrate the 10-year anniversary of their first date. grossssss. and by gross, I actually mean it's so adorable it makes me want to pinch their cheeks.

So that means I had some quality time with Goosey and I loved every second of it.



I promise when you get a little older, I'll serve you ice cream for dinner and paint your nails and I'll let you stay up late and play with make up.

Come again soon, sweet one.

xoxo,

Kate

3 comments:

  1. Totally cute! Lucy loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! Good work Aunt Kate :)
    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the perfect "Aunt's pledge". I'll have to remember it to all the kids I am a pseudo-aunt to.

    ReplyDelete