Saturday, August 4, 2012

5 ingredients or less...


Another week, another challenge.  This time the challenge is to make a dessert that requires only 5 ingredients or less!  I love this challenge.  I'm all about simple and easy desserts.  Now it's just a matter of picking from the many options. 


Smores Bites

From Style with Wisdom

Cookies and Cream Bars

From Sweet Pea's Kitchen

Smores Dip

From What Megan's Making

Strawberry Cheesecake

From McCormick
 Smores Truffles

From Liesl's Confection Dissection


Peanut Butter Pie

From Food

Can you tell that I really like smores?  I need to think about this one a bit more.  Any thoughts or suggestions?

~Kc

P.S. Last week I ended up making a Blue Moon cupcake.  My thought was that Blue Moon is made in America but it's a Belgian wheat style beer. And then August is going to be a blue moon...they ended up being very tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment