Tuesday, August 21, 2012

New Phone

I'm the proud new owner of a smart phone.  I'll admit, I fought tooth and nail to keep this new addition out of my life for as long as possible.  But times are a-changing, and I knew I had to get with the program.  With the upgraded Samsung Galaxy now out in markets, I got a steal on this phone.  Much to my husband's dismay, once the phone arrived, I waited a week before activating it.  I had to make sure I was really ready to move away from my cute, small, indestructible, came-back-to-life TWICE Razzle phone I'd been using for the last two and half years of my life.  Look at it.  So cute.  So dated.

Image found  here


After giving myself a small motivational speech and making my husband sit next to me (but not touch anything) for an HOUR, I turned on the phone, read the manual, and proceeded to conquer my fears.  Say hello to my Samsung Galaxy Nexus.

Image found  here 


Its so pretty and new.  I love almost everything about it (but really miss the flip-around keypad of the Razzle.  The tweens in my life couldn't get enough of that.)

What I love the most (and how have I survived 30 years without it?) is the camera.  How convenient to have a great built-in camera next to me 15+ hours a day.  Check out some of the spontaneous photos I've been able to capture in the last week.


bounce house fun

for the love of peanut butter

Hugs to our followers,
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment