Monday, August 13, 2012

The little things


 When I'm having a bad day I look at pictures of my puppies.  They immediately bring a smile to my face. They make me feel like a superhero.  It makes me excited to finish up my work and head home because their little butt waggle of excitement is purely for me. 


Sorry for the shaky video. I'm still getting the hang of it.  The pups crack me up.  Abbey is a hoarder and toy thief. She feels compelled to have control of every toy under the sun.  Poor Duke doesn't stand a chance!


They like to play under our arm chairs. They can sit under there and "talk" to each other.


They have mastered the stairs. Thank goodness for baby gates.


And when I'm having a bad day and they come snuggle up on my lap all the bad disappears.

~kc

No comments:

Post a Comment