Wednesday, November 30, 2011

You say the right thing, to keep me moving...

This morning in one of our Girlfriend emails (yes, in addition to sharing this blog we also email together as a group- we suffer from separation anxiety) I mentioned a few concerns I have about my trip next week. Within 8 minutes (EIGHT minutes) I received a bulleted response from KC detailing all the advice she had to offer… it set my soul at ease.

This glass is filled with magical wisdom juice
Karissa, you are the best! Thanks for being my personal librarian who always has an answer when I’m in doubt. I can’t wait for our “Phone-Date-Friday” followed by “Skype-Date-Saturday”- it’ll be as if you don’t really live 375 miles away.  
~M

1 comment:

  1. Love love love this! Thanks for being the best BLPE ever Mindy! ~Kc

    ReplyDelete