Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thank You

Pinned Image

Dear Harry Conick, Jr.,
Thank you for singing one of the most beautiful versions of Ave Maria that I've ever heard.

Dear Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company,
Thank you for brewing the most delicious Fireside Nut Brown beer.

Dear LC,
Thank you for setting up TWO secret Santa exchanges this year for our family. I have a little secret from Santa--he said he'll be very good to you this year!

Dear friendly sales associates,
I know this time of year can be particularly grueling to work in retail. Thanks for being so helpful...and nice!

Dear apartment,
I'm thankful for my own kitchen and the washer and dryer. Everyday. Thank you.

Dear former boss,
You send the funniest emails. Thank you for making me chuckle about your latest scary dream.

Dear Mom,
Thank you for the Thanksgiving leftovers. My tummy is very happy this week.

xoxo,
Kate






No comments:

Post a Comment