Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Persuasion

As I mentioned yesterday, I spent quite a bit of time in Vegas recently for a work conference and the entire time I was thinking about Girlfriends.

With the new year, the four of us will celebrate our 30th birthdays and we've been brainstorming destination spots for a weekend blowout. When Las Vegas was suggested a few months ago, I quickly dissed the idea. Isn't Vegas overrated?

Turns out, Vegas is pretty awesome and I've changed my ways. As such, I'd like to put Vegas back in the running for birthday options.

And in case Girlfriends need a little convincing, look at this. Pizza Hut bread sticks are a Girlfriends Weekend staple. And they deliver to THE ROOM.



Yeah, awesome, right? I know.

2012 is going to be the best year yet. I can feel it.

xox,
Kate

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, I love it!!! Breadsticks will always sway my vote :) Vegas seems like the perfect place to celebrate our dirty-thirty birthdays. Can't wait to celebrate with you girls, CAN wait until July 16th to acknowledge that gross age.
    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's got my vote! I can't wait to start planning our weekend. ~KC

    ReplyDelete