Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pinterest Inspiration

I am addicted. I know I am. I can spend hours on Pinterest discovering new recipes, home decorating ideas, organization tips, fashion hints...if only I spent as much time actually doing these things! Here are my current discoveries.


I love using an empty frame to display pictures. This would be easy to make and you can constantly update the pictures. I wonder if the pictures will curl though?
Pinned Image
From Fickr

I love this birthday calendar. I think I can make this fairly easily. 
Pinned Image
From Etsy
Put corkboards inside kitchen cabinets to put up recipes and other reminders. I love this! It may keep my counters clutter free.
Pinned Image
From Here
 I love the idea of taking old crates and staining them to make a bookcase. This would be so easy (I think)!


Pinned Image
Found on Pinterest
While I know I waste time browsing Pinterest, I find it a welcome distraction from Facebook. I think I'm going to quit Facebook one of these days.

Follow me at http://pinterest.com/jmuheels
~kc

1 comment: