Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween Linzer Cookies

My in-laws were visiting a few weeks ago and that means an opportunity to make some yummy goodies.  (Like I need an excuse to bake?!)  My mom had bought me some linzer cookie cutters last year so I thought now was a good time to make them.  I decided to make sugar cookies and a simple confectioner sugar icing. They were delicious!




These were so easy and simple. I will definitely be doing this again. I have a set of autumn and Christmas linzer cutouts. I can see so many variations to this!

~Kc

2 comments:

  1. I would love a cookie cutter like that...those look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alida, these were the Wilton cookie cutters. Michael's and ACMoore usually have them out with the other seasonal items. They were super easy to use!

    ReplyDelete