Thursday, July 7, 2011

My apologies...

Dear Blogosphere,

I would like to apologize for my lack of blogging recently.  I can't believe how quickly these summer days slip by.  Before I know it, another day is gone and I'm exhausted.  Want proof?  Look at how tired I look in Kate's last post (Wolftrap), even with an hour nap under my belt that afternoon.  

And although my days seem to constantly be go-go-go, I don't have much to show for it.  Here are the few pictures I've taken this summer.
Goosey discovered sticky flags.  I love that she stuck them in her hair!


Goosey climbed up the right side of this playground all by herself!  So did her daddy!


On my list for the rest of the summer: cleaning up my basement, hosting a yard sale, moving Goosey into her new room, getting the nursery ready for the new baby, and finishing my on-line education class. 

Hugs to our followers,
LC

1 comment:

  1. I can't remember if I knew your little family was growing. So if I didn't tell you before, Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete