Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happiness

That's what I experienced this weekend.  Completely and total happiness.  Nothing makes me happier than a beautiful weekend at home with my family.  I keep looking at the pictures from this weekend and they just continue to make me smile.  I can hear the giggles and shrieks of laughter from my nieces and nephews.  I can still feel the hugs and wet kisses. 

I'm lucky that my entire family sets aside 4th of July weekend for a reunion. Since we're all spread out this is sometimes our only chance to see each other during the year. And we make the most of it!

My dad's beautiful pond

My brother and niece being brave at Hershey Park!

My niece made a gorgeous table outside for dinner

My parents backyard. Perfect.

My hubby doing his thing.
Watching the fireworks display. The men outdid themselves!

Not bad for a backyard display!

The carnage afterwards. That's only a portion of it!

 I feel refreshed and satistified after this weekend. It was the perfect amount of laughing, eating, swimming and sun. If only it could have lasted a bit longer.  I'm already looking forward to next year!

~Kc

No comments:

Post a Comment