Friday, July 15, 2011

Moving Day


{photo}

Very soon it will be moving day. And I didn’t think I would get sentimental but I find myself sad to be leaving my little bungalow.
As I’m packing, I spend my time thinking of the memories formed in this apartment and how so many of those moments helped shape me into the person that I am. I’ve grown up in this beloved home. When I think about the person I was when I moved in, I’m amazed at how much I’ve changed….in a good way, I think.
And so to my not-always-perfect-but-mostly-wonderful abode, thanks for housing my treasure and lodging my dreams. Even though I know it’s time to start creating new fresh experiences, I didn’t think it would be hard to say goodbye. But, as it turns out, I’m departing with a heavy heart.

xoxo,

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment