Thursday, January 12, 2012

Success stories!

As you all know, I love Pinterest.  I've been so proud of myself for actually doing some of the things I've discovered on that site and not just wasting time browsing it.  Here are some of the recipes that I've made after finding them on Pinterest.


Crispy Cheddar Chicken
This was delicious! Super easy to make and very yummy. We will definitely be making this again (and variations of it) soon.


From Jamie Cooks it Up!

In real life!

Zucchini, Black Bean, and Rice bowl
This was a delicious and filling meal. I really liked it. I can see changing this depending on veggies are in season or what you have in your pantry. 


From Ready Set Eat!

Slow Cooker Buffaloe Chicken
It's my goal for 2012 to use my slow cooker as much as possible. This was so easy it is kind of ridiculous.  It's three ingredients.  Seriously. Three ingredients.  And absolutely delicious. I used some of the leftovers to make a buffaloe chicken salad the next day. Yummmmmmmm.


From My Kitchen Apron

Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings
I had some garlic wings at Buffaloe Wild Wings a few months ago so when I saw this recipe I had to try it.  My husband and sister-in-law loved them so I say they were a success!


From Steamy Kitchen
 Seven Layer Tortilla Pie
I've made this recipe twice. It's great for a big group.  I took pictures of mine but they didn't come out nearly as appetizing as the picture form Let's Dish.  If you do make this recipe, use a springform pan. I have no idea how she uses a pie plate. It's a tall pie so it'll serve a lot of people. We love it for leftovers though. 

From Let's Dish

Here's to discovering new recipes!
~Kc

No comments:

Post a Comment