Thursday, January 26, 2012

ModMomCrochet


Geesh, not another post about my kids! I know, I know.  I've been lacking in inspiration lately, and thus I have ANOTHER post about Goosey and Maverick.


My friend, Katy, recently took up crocheting, and has created some of the most adorable kids hats ever.  Goosey and Maverick are sporting their new owl hats (ridiculously sweet).  Goosey carries hers around all day long!



Lucky for us, Katy sells her creations at ModMomCrochet on Etsy (check back often!).  Now, check out her girl and boy sock monkey hats on Facebook (search for MomMomCrochet).  YOU. WILL. DIE. from pure cuteness.  I just have to get the pumpkin hat and the newsgirl hat (and every other hat she offers).  I'm totally obsessed, and I'm sure you will be too!

Hugs to our followers (especially Katy!),
LC

No comments: