Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Is it Saturday yet?

I loved Kate's earlier post about working for the weekend. That is exactly what I'm doing.  I can't wait for the girls to come visit me this weekend.

Living in North Carolina has some good perks...warm weather in the fall/spring before the north has even thought about thawing out.  We're in basketball heaven. Just a short drive from both beach and mountains. Home to sweet iced tea (although I still think it's gross) and all sorts of fried goodness.  But, the biggest drawback is how far it puts me from my friends and family.  I am so excited to have them come see me!

I imagine there will be lots of talking, eating, talking, and maybe some eating.  And maybe we'll start planning our 30th birthday celebration next year.

A trip down memory lane...

Aruba. I want to go back. Now. Tomorrow. Next week. I miss it.

Aruba 2008
 While I hate my hair in this picture (bangs, bad idea for me!) I wish I had that body back. Sheesh. Time to go to the gym.
North Carolina Girlfriends Weekend December of 2006?
 Laura's beautiful wedding! Isn't she stunning? And don't we look so young?
Laura's Wedding.

Laura's Rehearsal Dinner

My wedding
Maybe we'll have some more pictures this weekend. Here's to good memories and even better friends.

~Kc

No comments:

Post a Comment