Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Martha's Vineyard


I spent Memorial Day weekend in Martha's Vineyard. It was the most quaint, beautiful, delicious place I've ever been.

I experienced my first Dirty Banana at an establishment called Nancy's. It was heaven in a cup. A mudslide married with a banana to create a frothy milkshake of liquid libation. 

The discoveries continued when I learned that I DO like clam chowder. How many times have I passed on the soup du jour when the waiter would announce clam chowder? And now the disappointment I feel to miss so many bowls of creamy indulgences.

Food aside, the weekend was spent celebrating the love of two good friends at a gorgeous wedding. Congrats Jeff and Lauren! I'm so glad I could be there for your special weekend!

xoxo,

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment