Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Kate!

Being there in person is always a decent excuse for a belated birthday post, right?! Well lucky me got to spend a few hours visiting with Kate on her birthday yesterday. We talked and talked and talked the night away while we got pedicures and went out to eat. I was fairly forgetful about taking photos this trip, mostly because we didn't stop gabbing long enough to pose for any. Luckily, I documented my amazing meal at the very chic restaurant we went to.
Pineapple Chicken served in a FREAKING PINEAPPLE!!!


YUM YUM YUM
After dinner we retired to Kate's, put on cookie pants and relaxed away the remainder of her birthday. Pretty run of the mill night for us, just shocked we avoided eating nachos :)

Kate- I'm so lucky that our friendship has grown even closer throughout our 20s. We've been able to guide each other through some unexpected adventures and I'm so happy that I've been able to be by your side through it all. 

Here's to the start of your 30s! May they bring you all the things you never even thought to dream of yet :)

Happy Birthday and Lots of Love,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment