Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Laura!

This post is only late because I had the pleasure of visiting LC and her delightful family on her birthday. Babysitting so that she and her husband could go out for a birthday meal (and beers!!!) was the best gift I could think of for this Supermom. Whenever I get a chance to spend time around her family, I'm always in awe of what a wonderful mom she is. It's a joy to see one of your best friends doing exactly what they were meant to do. We had a lot of fun playing with the kids, relaxing at the pool and catching up on all of our goings-on. And of course I took 8,000 photos of her adorable kids.
Maverick the Man

Goose Giggles


It was a great time and I'm so happy I could be there to help celebrate the start of a new chapter in your life, LC. Here is a little birthday quote for you...
 I'm so happy that you found your "bounty" in life during your 20s, can't wait to see what your 30s will bring!!!

Happy Birthday and Lots of Love,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment