Friday, June 8, 2012

Happy Birthday BLPE!

Today is one of my favorite days of the years, KC's birthday!!! Not only is it pure joy to celebrate the birth of such an amazing person and beautiful friend, but Karissa's birthday will always hold a special place in my heart as it so often fell on our last day of school growing up. We'd spend the afternoon at her parent's pool celebrating the birthday girl while kicking off the start of summer. And let me tell you, NO ONE can enjoy eating birthday treats while rocking a swimsuit quite like KC can.

If you have to be stuck under an umbrella in a rain storm, make sure it's with your best friend

KC: I know it hasn't always felt like your 20s were super easy, but I hope you know how happy I am for all the joy you've been given and will keep praying that the other parts fall into place as they're meant to. It's all going to be worth it :)


Happy Birthday and Lots of Love,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment