Friday, December 2, 2011

I just dumped all the photos off of my camera in preparation for my trip next week and found a bunch from this fall that I never shared. Better late than never???

Sunrise by my house


Lake View in Milwaukee


Dad's favorite Hot Dog place in Chicago


Lookin' pretty pre-scandal


Brothers in the Burgh



Chillaxin'


LC being Supermom


Goose & Me (take 37)


Cowboy Monkey (enough said)


Pumpkin Patch


Pittsburgh Pride


WWPJ in Harrisburg


Deertick in York


Halloween snow storm- gross


Boots


Let's Go PSU


First game without Joe Pa :(

Finally, here's an adorable video I took at LC's house...

There, I'm sure you'll all sleep better tonight now that you're caught up on what I did 4 months ago.
~M

1 comment:

  1. I love EVERYTHING about this post. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete