Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A belated birthday note

My super cute friend, Alissa, celebrated her birthday this past weekend with a "Merry Birthday" themed party combining holiday cheer with birthday festivities.




1. The birthday girl (L) and friends kick off the fun evening.
2. Alissa's amazing spread of food. No matter how hard I tried, I could not stay away from that buffet table!
3. Feeling the Christmas spirit.
4. Me (L) and Evelyn (R)

Alissa--You are such a huggable lovable girl and I'm very thankful for our friendship! You are in so many ways a real life Stargirl and, by your example, you remind me to be a better person. Happy Birthday!

Also, I must take this opportunity to highlight Alissa's mom who has a wonderful shop on Etsy that you all should check out: Creations By Eileen. She also made these beautiful pillows that I have been pining over since the moment I saw them!

No comments:

Post a Comment