Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Dressed to kill

I like to think that if I were a celebrity, I'd have an amazing style.  However, we all know that money doesn't necessarily buy class.  But, these stars hit it perfectly at this year's SAG awards.

All images are from MSN's Wonderwall.

This pink dress is both adorable and hot--awesome combination. Love the color and the cut.  Big time improvement over the dress she wore to the Golden Globes.
Dianna Agron from Glee!
This dress is perfection. The color is gorgeous and the cut is so incredibly flattering. Plus, it's basically an exact replica of my wedding dress.  Love, love, love. Well done Jane Lynch.

Jane Lynch from Glee!

I have a girl crush on Natalie Portman ever since seeing No Strings Attached.  I think this dress is beautiful!
Natalie Portman

While this dress isn't my favorite of the SAG awards, I adore Guiliana Rancic so I had to put her in my list.  Love everything about her and her husband.

Guiliana Rancis from E!

First, I'd love to have the body to wear these dresses.  Then, I'd love to have the money and reason to wear these dresses. I think they should have prom for adults.

~Kc

No comments:

Post a Comment