Friday, February 3, 2012

Are you ready for some football...or basketball?!

I can't wait for this weekend.  Sadly, not so much for the super bowl as for the fantastic basketball games that are on TV but I'll take football too.  UNC is playing, the DOokies are playing and we've got the granddaddy of them all with the Kansas vs. Missouri game on Saturday night.  For those that know my family, this is the big one (my mom is from Kansas and my dad is from Missouri).  This is the pre-game to the UNC/Dook game that will be taking place next week (oh my marriage...).

Anyways, with exciting sporting events comes the need for yummy foods.  At least, that's what it means in my world. I have a bunch of recipes that I plan to try this weekend.


Spinch, goat cheese, chicken quesadillas with an avocado sour cream.
Does that not sound delicious (and somewhat healthy)? I am obsessed with goat cheese.

From Sugar Cooking
Garlic chicken puffs.
These looks yummy and easy! I like snacks that I can just pop in my mouth.

From Tidy Mom
Vegetable Sushi
LC got me hooked on veggie sushi a few years ago. This is going to be my short-cut version.

From Live Love Pasta

I'm sure I'll throw in a few more of my standard appetizers this weekend but I'm excited to give these newbies a try.

~Kc

No comments:

Post a Comment