Tuesday, July 3, 2012

God Bless America

As mentioned in my previous post, the 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays. If you were to see my house, I'm always very much inspired by American decor.  I've just always been drawn to navy and red.  But, if I were to actually be home for the holiday one year, I would go so much further with my decorations! Maybe some day I will but for now I'll just decorate in my head and enjoy my family memories.

Here are some of my inspirations if I were to go crazy one year.

From The Vintage Sparrow

From Makoodle

Patriotic wreath from Etsy

From The Inspired Room

From Naptime Crafts
I think it would be so much fun to throw a Memorial Day or 4th of July party one year.  There are some great ideas on Pinterest floating around right now!

Happy 4th of July everyone!
~Kc

No comments:

Post a Comment