Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Mason jars...my new obsession

I knew mason jars were handy tools. Aside from canning/preserves, they can be used as drinking glasses, pencil cups, a catchall, etc.  Lately, I've been seeing a ton of super cute recipes using a variety of mason jar sizes. They go way beyond the old 'cookie in a jar' that you would see everywhere. I think this will be great for gifts around the holidays or for party favors.


Courtesy of Confessions of a Cookbook Queen

Courtesy of My Baking Addiction

Courtesy of Picky Palate
Courtesy of My Baking Addiction
Courtesy of Get Off Your Butt and Bake

And then, there's this wonderful slideshow of more fun (and yummy) ways you can use mason jars. I'm particularly interested in the Monkey Bread in a jar.

I hope my coworkers and family members are prepared. More than likely, these will be their Christmas presents this year!

Enjoy,
Kc

No comments:

Post a Comment