Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sleepy dogs

It's been a while since I've bored you all with puppy pictures.  Here's a sleepy tribute to the pups--it's hard work!

For some reason Duke chose my mom's coffee table instead of the couch

That's Abbey with her arm around Duke. So cute!

They're so cute when they're asleep (and quiet)

After a walk, Duke prefers laying down on the air conditioning vent...smart dog

So sleepy. Please leave me alone.

Abbey prefers to sleep on the back of the sofa

I love their floppy ears

What are you looking at?

The problem with sleeping on the back of the sofa is that Abbey tends to fall. That's my foot supporting her

And when I remove the foot...down she goes into my lap

Hope you enjoyed your puppy fix today. Time for a nap!
~kc

No comments:

Post a Comment