Thursday, September 13, 2012

Photojournalism


I wasn't introduced to the idea of Photojournalism until I was searching for a photographer for my wedding.  I fell in love with the idea of capturing images that tell a story.  In fact, if I was more artistic and talented, I may even try to pursue it as a side career.  But, because my time and training are limited, I'll stick to my family (I have some really adorable subjects to work with!).   Enjoy this glimpse into our family vacation.





















 






















Hugs to our followers,
LC

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures!! Adorable subjects and a very talented photographer. ~kc

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures are amazing! I love them all! Except one family member seems to be absent. HINT, you share DNA with her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Kate - the photos are excellent! Each one it's own little story, and strung together - a whole new story! Good job!

    ReplyDelete