Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Laughter is the best medicine

I went to the doctor today.  He told me I was to laugh today. Seriously.  I suppose laughter really is the best medicine! If it works, then I'll be happy to laugh all day and every day. 

So it made me think about some of my go-to things for when I need a pick-me-up. I hope these make you laugh too.

As a Yankee living in the South this crack me up. I find that I've definitely started saying 'Bless her heart' all the time now!
From someecards

Have you ever gone onto Cakewrecks? As a baker, this site is hilarious. It's taught me to be very careful as to how you frost a cupcake with chocolate icing.  If you want a really good laugh make sure you visit this entry. My husband and I roll on the floor laughing every time we read it.

From CakeWrecks

I think I may need to submit a photo of my dogs onto Dogshaming.  They do love toilet paper rolls.  The best was when Duke greeted me at the door with his puppy pad in his mouth....awesome.

Abbey pulling the roll.

Duke waiting for the cardboard tube
What do you do when you need a laugh?
~Kc

No comments:

Post a Comment